SIGA Natural Slate is accredited by the following organisations:
- Snowdonia National Park Authority that approves our SIGA 32s slate for use in the National Park
- Derbyshire County Council conservation officers have approved our Rutland Heritage Reproduction slate for use in Conservation Areas.
- All our slates are tested T1/S1/W1 in accordance with BS EN12326-1:2014 as a minimum, making them suitable for new build projects covered by NHBC warranties.
- We have slates that are certified NF (Norm Francais) and slates that are certified under the exacting Belgian standard (ATG) which surpasses the quality standards of both the NF French norm and European norm.
- All slates carry CE Marking and a SIGA Number for complete traceability.
SIGA Slate is affiliated with the National Federation of Roofing Contractors. NFRC is the UK’s largest roofing trade association, representing over 60% of the roofing industry by value.
NFRC actively ensures that all its members offer high standards of workmanship and sound business practice through a strict code of practice and vetting procedure, including site inspections and adhering to Government endorsed standards. By using a NFRC registered contractor you have the comfort of guaranteed protection and quality.
The NFRC also runs the Heritage Roofing Contractors Register which provides an assurance of appointing a company with the most appropriate skills and experience in the field of heritage buildings.