At SIGA Slate we like to work closely with Architects to make sure you’re getting the very best information and advice from a market leading supplier.
SIG is the UK’s largest importer of natural slate and distributor of roofing materials. Our slate operations centre, SIG Pizarras, based in the heart of the slate quarrying region in Leon, Spain, gives us access to:
• The widest choice of quality, traceable roofing slate
• On-site, full-time, quality control teams
• Rapid and efficient logistics
To further simplify specification and supply, SIGA slate supports you with:
• Technical advice
• Tailored NBS H62 Clauses
• Continuity of supply, from UK stock
• CE marking, Declarations of Performance and CPR compliance
• Custom holing, headlaps and colour matching
SIGA Natural Slate consists of 4 ranges, Excellence, Specification, Commercial and Classic.
The most popular choices amongst specifiers are within the Excellence or Specification ranges.
To find out more about these slates please click on an image:
In response to the challenges specifiers must overcome we offer an informative CPD seminar:
‘Natural Slate for Roofing – Effective Specification’