SIGA Heritage Reproduction Stone – Rutland
With the closure of the Collyweston Quarry back in the 50’s and 60’s, the East Midlands have been eagerly awaiting a roofing slate that replicates the unique and rustic beauty of the original Collyweston natural slate that has given the area its distinctive charm. SIGA Heritage’s Rutland Reproduction Stone is a genuine alternative, worthy of the name.
Rutland Reproduction Stone Slates are faithful to the original Collyweston stone in terms of colour, texture and performance.
Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete
- 100% through-coloured for colourfastness
- Weathers and cuts like stone
- Saves costs on labour and trusses over second hand roofing stone
- Full design serviceavailable
- 20% lighter than natural roofing stone
- Hand crafted using moulds from original natural stones
- 25 Year Warranty
- Tested to BS EN 492:2004
- Ventilation Slates and Ventilation Ridges available