Book a CPD Seminar
Complete the form below and one of the SIGA Natural Slate team will be in touch.
In response to the challenges specifiers must overcome, we offer informative CPD Seminars:
Natural Slate for Roofing – Effective Specification
This seminar covers the following Natural Slate fundamentals:
- How the geology of natural slate affects its durability in service
- The production process and why this matters
- Legislation and Standards, including CE marking
- Specifying to get the appearance you desire
- Case studies; of both good and bad specifications
Delivered by our team of regional slate specialists, this seminar is informative, practical and focuses on solving real issues through correct specification.
SIG Roofing & SIGA Natural Slate – The facts:
SIG is the UK’s largest importer of natural slate and distributor of roofing materials. Our slate operations centre, SIG Pizarras, based in the heart of the slate quarrying region in Leon, Spain, gives us access to:
- The widest choice of quality, traceable roofing slate
- On-site, full-time, quality control teams
- Rapid and efficient logistics
To further simplify specification and supply, SIGA slate supports you with:
- Technical advice
- Tailored NBS H62 Clauses
- Continuity of supply, from UK stock
- CE marking, Declarations of Performance and CPR compliance
- Custom holing, headlaps and colour matching
To discuss your requirements with one of our slate specialists, or to book a CPD seminar at your practice, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Slate Specialists or complete the form opposite.